Inside TSCA, a new service from InsideEPA.com, provides deep-dive coverage of the newly invigorated programs and actions EPA is carrying out under the Toxic Substances Control Act.
You can add Inside TSCA to your current Inside EPA subscription for just $400 for a single reader. Discounts are available for multi-reader licenses.
Contact Steve Reilly or call 703-562-8992 to subscribe or to learn more.
Your subscription will extend your Inside EPA access to the Inside TSCA portal and the accompanying services, including a weekly newsletter, special reports, documents and timely email alerts.
This new service offers:
- Daily News -- TSCA and toxics news, updated throughout the day.
- TSCA Takes -- Quick-read items highlighting developments of interest spanning a wide range of toxics-related areas.
- Newsmaker interviews -- We'll be speaking with current and former federal and state officials, key figures from industry and the environmental community, legislators, academics and more.
- The Week Ahead -- A Monday morning look at the key TSCA and toxics related events, decisions, and announcements coming that week.
- Inside TSCA Weekly Report -- A newsletter packaging all the latest news in one, ready-to-print PDF.
- E-mailed news alerts -- A morning e-mail highlighting the latest news and features, to make sure you don't miss a thing.
Contact Steve Reilly or call 703-562-8992 to subscribe now or to learn more about Inside TSCA.